API for Developers
Tap into our Billing System
We're excited to announce the new public API. The API makes it easy to create web and desktop applications that integrate with your account and systems. Simple! We're talking basic HTML here, not rocket science.
Don't spend your time creating your own billing system when you can use BillingOrchard's tools and features.
- Accept Payments: Automatically process the client's payment & create a new client record. Avoid double entry.
- Recurring Billing: Automatic setup on recurring billing schedule & utilize our secure & PCI compliant system.
- Secure Customer Portal: Allow clients to view past & current invoices, review past payments, & update their credit card & banking information at their convenience.
- HTML Invoicing: Send invoices that your clients can view without downloading an attachment. Clients see all the details & have the ability to click on a button to pay now.
- And much more...
The BillingOrchard API allows 3rd party developers to expand and build on our platform. Streamline and enhance the current system by passing data back and forth seamlessly by integrating your website or application to our API.
Possible application ideas:
- Billing for your application or service
- Replacing your regular invoicing with our "HTML invoicing"
- Custom integration tools (QuickBooks, CRM, CSV, etc.)